Tuesday, November 8, 2011

STEVE.

Steve is my friend who is also a rubber dinosaur. I like Steve because of his ability to take great pictures; the problem with Steve is that said pictures are so stupid. Today my cousin and I set up a lavish photo shoot with Steve. He enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. My cousin enjoyed it. It was fun all around.

 He is wearing rain boots in this picture.

In this picture, he is saying, "BUSCUZE ME,
DOCTOR, CAN I COME INTO YOUR
When Steve speaks, it is in all caps.

"LET US SEE WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS."

"LEAVE ME ALONE I'M ASLEEP."

"I'M BEAUTIFUL!"

Well, look what the cat dragged in.

THE END.

2 comments:

  1. Well, would you look at THAT! (The caps is me being dramatic... not Steve taking over the comment). Your blog actually let me post a comment! It's a nearly-Thanksgiving-day miracle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers