Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Still Have a Blog, Apparently.

This place still exists? Cool. Here are my favorite shoes I ever did. They are also one of the first pairs I ever did, so.... I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I still wear them from time to time. When I'm feeling like an outfit is too blah, I add these because I can't just be normal like everybody else, gosh darn it. (Also, I'll have you know that for some reason I wrote 'every buddy' and my brain didn't catch it until the second read-through. Thanks, brain. You're a real pal.) Also, I'm looking at these pictures thinking: what the heck is going on with the shoelaces here? Hold on.... I checked them out in my closet. The laces are, indeed, screwy. How I didn't see that before, I don't know. Please don't let it bother your OCD. I apologize for even pointing it out. 

So I've been getting a whole lot of shoe requests lately. Thank you, thank you. I'd like you to know that they are $15 a pair for the first pair and $7 for every additional pair. That's not including the cost of the shoes. Got it? Good. If you have any other questions, you can email me: jordynashli@gmail.com. Or you can visit my page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jabtheartist, where lots of your questions are probably answered in my 'about' page.

Let me just say that customized shoes are a great way to say Merry Christmas. Okay, the end. Have a good night, every buddy! (Because you are all my buddies. All four of you.)












1 comment:

Followers